Was a separate residence. on the Langley estate, about half a mile from the mansion, the entrance being through a tree-lined drive from Wickham Road.
Until 1775 the main road passed close to both Langley mansion and Langley Farm, but in that year Amy Burrell diverted the road to keep traffic away from the mansion, forming what is now South Eden Park Road. She built a footbridge across the diverted road to join her Langley estate with the Eden Farm Estate.
Langley Farm covered about 250 acres and in 1820 was occupied by A.W. Colville. Lancelot Holland lived there in 1830 and Henry Lancelot Holland in 1845. Mr. Holland’s eldest son Henry, a Governor of the Bank of England, married a daughter of Peter Cator, of The Hall, Bromley Road, and Mrs. Holland, the widow who died in 1876, was buried in the St. Georges Churchyard; one of her sons occupied Beckenham Place for a time. A subsequent tenant was Mrs. Gladstone whose first husband was Admiral Ralph Cator, the eldest son of Peter Cator.
The building was demolished in 1886 when Langley Court was built on the same site, the architect being James Barnett, of Beckenham. Until 1910 the house was occupied by James Loyd Bucknall and was taken over in 1920 by the Wellcome Foundation Laboratories when they moved from Brockwell Park, since when extensive premises for medical research have been added.
The site was sold in the 1990’s for development and the gated Park Langley Estate was built.